Leading public and private health and social care employers from Ireland, the UK and Australia will be at Ireland’s largest healthcare job fair this month in Dublin’s RDS, Saturday 14 October.
This multidisciplinary recruitment fair is FREE for all healthcare jobseekers such as doctors, nurses, allied health and social care professionals and is once again being hosted in Dublin’s RDS.
Doors open from 10am to 4pm and this is a must attend event for all healthcare professionals to meet directly with employers.
Stephen McLarnon, Chief Executive of HealthSectorJobs believes, “These events are one of a kind and give jobseekers the opportunity to speak face-to-face with leading employers. No other job fair in the healthcare sector is exclusively for employers and jobseekers to meet directly, speeding up the recruitment process, and saving time and money.”
There’s never been a better time for health and social care professionals seeking new opportunities in the public, private and voluntary sector. Medical and nursing professionals including recently qualified graduates have unlimited job opportunities both at home and abroad.
What to bring
Job fairs accelerate the recruitment and selection process for both employers and jobseekers. We advise all jobseekers to bring a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence as well as proof of address (2), their CV, education and professional qualifications and PINs for nurses and midwives.
Our exhibitor list is being updated daily with the following employers are already confirmed.
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Croom Hospital
- Cumbric Care
- Cwm Taf University Health Board
- Danshell Group
- Department Of Health Western Australia
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Elysium Healthcare
- Ennis Hospital
- Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthcare in the Isle of Man
- Hutchinson Care Homes
- International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC)
- Ireland East Hospital Group
- Laura Lynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medecins du Monde
- Nenagh Hospital
- Newbrook Nursing Home
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Northern Ireland Medical & Dental Training Agency (NIMDTA)
- Nursing Homes Ireland
- One Gloucestershire
- Oxford Aunts Care
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital
- Rural Health West- Australia
- Saint John of God Hospital
- Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
- Sanctuary Care
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Spectrum Health
- St John’s Hospital
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- The UL Hospitals Group
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Limerick
- University Maternity Hospital Limerick
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
When & Where
Ireland’s largest healthcare job fair takes place on Saturday, 14 October 2017 in the RDS from 10am to 4pm. Registration to the event is FREE.